Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Christmas title

Christmas title

Working on unrelated custom work, I had an urge to draw this Christmas title. Since I work as I am inspired, out came the pencils. Then sketched the draft, made a digital version and started working on creating a svg cutter file. Once I cut the file, it was begging for glitter.


The cutter file is available for sale for $2.00 and the digital image above is free for my digital scrapbooking friends. Cutter file is in svg and will not have the dots in the letters so that it can be reduce to a smaller size. You can always add these in if you like them.

ON SALE NOW or $1.25

 Check out other items on sale here!
If you wish to download it, right mouse click and save image as.

If you do download it, be so kind to send me an email or post a comment to this page.

You are welcome to add my blog link to share with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the digital/printed images/cutter files directly, but you may use them in your own art/projects that is to be sold. For commercial use. Please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.