Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A family of doodlers

I come a family of doodlers.

a beautiful doodle of Flowers on the back of an envelopeWhile going thru some old photos and such at my parents home, I came across this great find. It is one of my mothers doodles of flowers on the back of a card envelope. I vaguely remember her drawing this when I was about 4 years old. I have fond memories of watching my mothers attempt at oil painting. The paintings being long gone now. Upon finding this, I quickly snatched it up and admired it before scanning it along with the mounds of old photos.
Thinking about how to use this in scrapbooking, I've decided to create a page of my mothers many talents maybe with a Victorian motif.

You can have this free wonderful now eri*doodle image. Right mouse click and save image as.

You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the images directly, but you may use them in your own art that is to be sold.

1 comment:

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.