Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Do a little journal


journaling block journal scrapbooking swirls
Can't say the documenting events on my scrapbooking pages is something I am great at. Some of my pages display holes waiting for the stories to be told. It's not that I dislike writing, I just can't seem to do it while I design.
This image started out as a little notebook I had to write down ideas. As you can see I went straight into doodling mode. Nothing lost. I scanned it in for future use as a journal block. It will contrast great on a colored background. Got to love transparent backgrounds. :)
Download for free by right mouse clicking on image. You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the images directly or give them out, but you may use them in your own art that is to be sold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.