Thursday, December 15, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Green Christmas Xmas tree clip art free png download

O Christmas Tree

'Tis the season for Christmas trees, yet mine isn't up yet. Yikes! Looks like my weekend will be filled with catching up on the holiday. Normally I enjoy decorating for Christmas and even put up two trees, but after moving a couple of times this year, I really haven't had the urge to dig through the Christmas boxes. Maybe next year I'll be more ready and even get the outside lights and inflatables up.... maybe

Oh Christmas tree, O Christmas tree
Thou tree most fair and lovely!

Right mouse click, "save image as" to download this free eridoodle Christmas Tree in .png format.

You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the images directly, but you may use them in your own art that is to be sold. For commercial use. Please contact me.
 

1 comment:

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.