Monday, October 31, 2011

Owls are a hoot!

Paper Piecing owls in browns free templateeri*doodle Paper Piecing owl in browns and yellows free template

When the popularity of owls rose, I wasn't too fond of them. Memories of those ugly macramé owl wall hangings flooded back from my childhood. Mom made a few and I think I even helped, but that didn't make me like them any better.
  Today, owls are everywhere and I have grown to adore these big eyed birds of prey.

Paper Piecing owls in browns free template to download  Although I created mine in traditional colors, they would be adorable in non-traditional colors also. Thinking pinks, purples and greens.
 Included free in this eri*doodle blog is a hand drawn template. I was trying to avoid the perfect shapes to add character. Right mouse click and save image as for full resolution and size.
  You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image(s). Of course you cannot resell the images (purchased or free) directly, but you may use them in your own handmade art that is to be sold. These are original eri*doodle designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.