Friday, October 21, 2011

You'll go batty in no time

Bats and free Halloween paper

these cute little black text bats are made from recycled film scanned for halloween
  Some time ago I set out to create some original looking bats for my daughter's Halloween page. Other bats out there just didn't hold the feeling I wanted. They were either too scary or too cute or just plain boring. I wanted cute with just a tad of creepy. What I came up with was making them out of recycled film and sanded them a bit to add stress and wear. The words in the wings, somewhat unreadable added the bit of spook I was looking for. Success! I loved them so much, I scanned them in high resolution so I could print and use them some other time.
  As I thought about the blog for today, I remembered these little bats. Perfect! I have combined them into a single document and decided to offer the digital file dirt cheap. The largest bat spreads out about 5 inches, but all the bats can be printed much smaller.
For a short time, I am offering these 
text bats for .99
 File will be emailed to you shortly after payment is made or as soon as I am available to do so.





Also for coming to the eri*doodle blog today. I have a free pumpkin paper download. Yay! This page has a white background with small orange brown jack-o-lanterns. Perfect for paper piecings! Page size is 12"X12"


You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the images (purchased or free) directly, but you may use them in your own art that is to be sold. These are original eri*doodle designs.
 

1 comment:

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.