Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spooky titles for Halloween

halloween scrapbook or craft titles in black and orange scary frightening boo and spooky

 Spooky titles for Halloween

Before Halloween passes I thought I would give you some titles to add to your pages or crafts.
 These eri*doodle FREE titles can be printed on letter size paper or smaller and used as is or layer them with coordinating colors of your craft or page.
Words include spooky, scary, boo and frightening. Titles include a little spider, bat and swirls.

I know not everyone participates in Halloween so this week I will also add a Fall Festival title.

You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the images (purchased or free) directly, but you may use them in your own art that is to be sold. These are original eri*doodle designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.